Thursday, March 5, 2009

Ruffle Heels

I got these shoes for the wedding we went to in January. Believe it or not, I wore them the entire night! They're way more comfortable than I anticipated. I'm not sure if it's because the heel is relatively low or if it's the fit of the shoe, but they're great (typing that made me think of Tony the Tiger). 

I had the opportunity to wear these shoes again this week for a job interview (just found out they promoted from within; I'm not disappointed). I felt so smart in my cute little outfit and adorable shoes. Now that I work from home, I never leave! It felt nice to get dressed up.

The shoes are madden girl, and I got them on sale at TJ Maxx.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

http://www.jimmychoo.com/pws/ProductDetails.ice?ProductID=80139

Me Boy got me these on our trip. I'm sooooooooo happpppy!!! ;)

Anonymous said...

advice: if the shoe fits wear it!!!
gramma

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails