Wednesday, March 11, 2009

My Plant Is Flourishing

My plant is growing like crazy. For a loooong time it didn't do much of anything. After taking this picture I glued/taped some take-out chopsticks together so I could string the poor thing up! It's about a foot tall, and I can't believe it. Seriously, I bought this sweet little pot (Home Depot) in the fall and planted the seed immediately. This sudden growth spurt has only been happening for the last few weeks, and I haven't been doing anything special. Now that it's tied to a stake it looks even happier (my photos were lousy). 

Maybe my plant is just looking forward to sping like everybody else. It's just around the corner you know. 

2 comments:

Sara said...

oooooh, i really like the cute little pot!

Anonymous said...

You may wind up with Jack's Beanstalk
gramma

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails