Friday, March 13, 2009

Sharpened Pencil

There's something really satisfying about using a brand new pencil. It's a simple tool, but it's incredibly useful. Just look at that pointy tip! And the unused eraser. Oooh! 

I love the flexibility of pencils (you know - writing and erasing). I also love the way a really good one feels on paper. A nice pen also feels good, but it's not the same. Eric really likes fountain pens, so maybe he'll write about the three he owns. 

I took this photo the other day when I was re-vamping the Everything Little Miss website. I edited the picture and used it on the homepage to display and link to my contact information

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

any writing implement is a powerful tool in the 'write' hands.

great photo...as simple and complex as the pencil.
love..dad.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails