Friday, March 6, 2009

Card Games

Last night I played solitaire. With real cards. It was so much more fun than the computer version. I won my very first game and it was so ridiculously satisfying! Of course I kept playing and lost the next billion games, but that's why it's fun, isn't it?

The other night The Schwarz and I played war. We played with wild twos (if you have a 2 you can either declare war or win the hand), because that's the way my cousin used to play and it's more fun. I started out strong, but The Schwarz won in the end. 

My favorite game is rummy, but we haven't played that in a really long time. Maybe this weekend!

I like the red cards better (big surprise), but I don't really have a preference when it comes to hearts or diamonds.  Do you have a color or suit preference? Tell me about it in the comments!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails