- A paradox: Some people think I'm much younger than I am (I was mistaken for a 15 year old in September), and other people call me ma'am. Ma'am seems like a title for a more mature woman. I doubt the people calling me ma'am actually think I'm mature, but I suppose they don't know that they could say "miss" instead. If you see a lady who looks younger than, say, 55, call her miss. It'll probably make her feel good.
- I saw a cool license plate Sunday: SCRFCE (scar face, right?). I didn't get a photo.
- I have an idea simmering. It's about pizza. I'm not yet ready to reveal more.
- I won't be gong to business school. What will I do instead? Now would be a really great time for somebody to offer me the best job on Earth. I'm still trying to figure out what I love. What's your dream job?
- Thinking of spring. And flowers.
Check out The Un Mom for more totally random thoughts.