Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Little Devils

Look! Little devils! They remind me of the Barrel of Monkeys game. 

Recently, I've been thinking about right and wrong (devils!). As in, am I making the right decisions or the wrong ones? In an effort to find some answers, I went to a career counselor at The Work Place this morning. I'm so glad I did. She was helpful and reassuring. We talked about life during a career transition and steps I can take to make the best of my situation. I left feeling optimistic. I have some short-term goals (cheaper health insurance, part-time job) that will help me meet my long-term goals, which I'm still defining. 

So it was good. Too bad I don't have little angels to photograph! 

*Want to help me with my goals? Tell everybody you know about Everything Little Miss! Don't forget that I do custom work. I also expect to have new cards sets in by the end of the week.

1 comment:

docmay said...

stay focused on your goals and proceed with confidence!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails