I'm giving this a try today. I'm not sure yet if it'll become a weekly feature. Check out The Un Mom for more totally random thoughts.
- Almost all of my plans with friends have something to do with food. Is that weird? It just makes sense to get together for lunch or dinner. I guess it helps that I'm always hungry and love to eat.
- We're going to Maine to ski this weekend. I went exactly once last year (so sad), and I haven't been yet this year. I don't think it's possible to forget how, but I might be really bad! I hope my legs hold up.
- I haven't had an opportunity to wear my new rain boots yet, but I'm not complaining. I'm loving this sunshine today. It's streaming through the window, bouncing off the disco ball, and making the living room a delightful place to work this afternoon.
- I JUST realized it's St. Patrick's Day. And only because I had to write the date.
- I love young adult fiction. I can't help myself. It's easy to read, but the stories are often interesting and captivating. I'm currently reading a series by Scott Westerfeld about a distopia (a la The Giver or Brave New World).
Well I guess the truth of the matter is that I love reading, period. It's fun to be swept away in a story, so I often choose fiction. I guess that's also why I like series, because you stick with characters longer and get to know them. Eric tends to read non-fiction, which can be cool too.
Alright. I think I'm out of random and really have a lot to do.