Tuesday, March 10, 2009

A Little Bird Without A Name

I love, love, love this little bird! My dad found it (marked down to $2!) in a bin in the Old Navy fitting rooms. While we were waiting for my sister to try on some clothes, I took a picture of it sitting on a pile of soccer balls. And then I got in trouble. Ooops. The fitting room attendant told me that customers are not allowed to take pictures inside the store and that if his boss saw me she'd yell at me and make me erase the photos. How would I ever know that? As far as I could tell there wasn't anything posted about the "no photos" rule! Even so, I turned bright red and felt really guilty.

My dad ended up buying the little bird for me (and a really cute tote). It always looks like it's waving at me! Any suggestions for names? 

7 comments:

Sara said...

How about Tweet since you've been so into Twitter lately?? He's very cute by the way :)

Unknown said...

aww that's a good one!

BrightEyedCutie said...

My mind was along with Sara's somewhere... I was thinking Tweet/Tweeter.... or Sweetie.

BrightEyedCutie said...

Oh, and I take pictures of myself almost every time I go in a dressing room (with my cellphone... it's not like a full-out photo shoot)... I don't trust the mirrors :oP

Unknown said...

i'm liking the suggestions!

Anonymous said...

well if you name her rosie. you'd have coco-rosie which is also a name of a band. or something quirky like petunia (despite the fact there are no yellow petunias!!

love emma

Anonymous said...

what about bob?

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails