Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Cool Bike Rack

I saw this cool bike rack in Boston the other day. I wish I had a bike. I don't know where I'd keep it though. And I'm actually terrified of riding around the city. There's so much traffic. 

When I was home for Memorial Day Weekend I rode bikes with my brother. I borrowed his bike and he used our mom's, because hers is too big for me. We just rode up and down our street (it's a dead end with very little traffic). It was SO FUN. That's what riding bikes is all about for me. Just going back and forth and having a good time. It's not about exercising or dodging cars. 

Anyway, I had a big day today. I'm grinning from ear to ear. I'll give you the details soon, I promise! 

1 comment:

Heather said...

Love that bike rack, and wish I had a bike to put in it!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails