Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Poppy Orange

These guys are blooming at my parents' house. It's really no surprise that I totally love poppies. Just look at that beautiful orange!

I was home for a bachelorette party and bridal shower. I didn't bring my camera to either event because I knew that everybody else would take pictures (I was right). I did have a good time though! I was excited to spend time with the bride-to-be (she lives in Florida, so it's a rare event). She looked beautiful and happy. I also got to spend time with Sara (car ride there and back & both parties), so we did a lot of catching up. Fun! 

The weekend was extra wonderful because I spent oodles of time with my family. I rode bikes with Max, joked with Emma, and had great talks with my parents. I even saw two of my aunts briefly! 

I took 331 pictures in 4 days, so I'll be sharing the good ones over the next couple of days. But here is one I took today, because my plant did flower while I was away! 

1 comment:

Sara said...

You know, I saw those poppies when you were saying goodbye to your family and I almost pulled out my camera, but didn't. Glad you got a picture of them!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails