Monday, June 29, 2009

A Sunny Wedding Day

On Saturday our friends Kara and Dave got married! I've known the bride since 6th grade, and I met her husband 2 years ago at Sara's wedding. They're a wonderful couple, and I enjoyed being a part of their big day.



I had a great time at the wedding. I danced my tush off, and I was exhausted by the end of the night, but that's the way it should be! We sat at a table with Sara and her husband and some of Kara's friends from college. I really enjoyed talking with everybody, and I think Kara and Dave have excellent taste in friends (wink, wink).

The wedding was in North Adams, so I got to spend some much-needed time with my family and my dog. My gramma and my uncle were also visiting, so it was full house! Friday night we all had a great big family dinner with lots of talking and catching up. I love that Eric fits right in.

Saturday, before we left for the wedding, it felt like prom because my parents and my sister busted out the cameras and snapped a bunch of photos. They don't get to see us all dressed up very often.


♥♥♥♥♥

1 comment:

dad said...

love the photo of you and eric

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails