Monday, June 1, 2009

Max Is 15!

Yesterday was Max's 15th birthday. My friends are always shocked when they hear his age. They generally think about him as they last saw him - sometimes they remember him as a toddler, other times as an elementary school student. In reality, his freshman year of high school is coming to an end, and he's almost old enough to get behind the wheel.

Thinking about Max growing up doesn't make me feel old. No matter his age, I'll always be 11 years older than he is. It's just a fact. Our age difference never matters when we're together.

Happy birthday Max. I hope it was fabulous! Wish I could have been there to celebrate with you. xoxo

5 comments:

Sara said...

GREAT photo and such a sweet post! Happy Birthday, Max!

gramma said...

I wish that I could have been there, too, to celebrate my favorite grandson's 15th birthday.

Guess Who said...

:o thats Me!

BMay said...

guess who looks pretty great in that picture...love seeing Max's eyes. thanks for posting it Miss!

docmay said...

a handsome lad at that! great photo...
from a beaming dad.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails