Thursday, August 12, 2010

Waking Up

I'm not sure why I'm so sleepy this morning.

waking up

But waking up wasn't too challenging, since I had this pretty view. I took the picture with my blackberry when I got out of bed at 7:00 am. Unfortunately, I couldn't capture the amazing breeze to share with you on the blog. You'll just have to use your imagination, but believe me when I tell you it's downright heavenly!

This week's Lost in Thoughts is live; don't forget to take a peek for some inspiration on this fine day!

2 comments:

Michelle | When I Grow Up Coach said...

When are you gonna start selling your photos? I'm serious. I will buy them. This is a threat & a promise.

Unknown said...

as we discussed last night, selling my photos is something i've been thinking about. :) we'll see! you'll just have to keep up with the everything little miss newsletter!!! woo hoo

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails