Monday, August 30, 2010

Photo Walk With Sara

On Saturday night I went to Norwood to see Sara. We talked and talked, and it was so much fun to catch up. Also, Sara's 21 weeks pregnant and I got to feel the baby kick; it was ridiculously exciting!

I spent the night in Norwood so that we could get up Sunday morning and go for a photo walk. Even though I told Sara an unnecessarily long story and it was much warmer than we expected, we both managed to take some fun pictures. Honestly, I had trouble looking at my surroundings; I only wanted to take pictures of Sara and her little belly, because she's just so beautifully happy. Here are two of my favorites.

sara 1

sara 2

If you visit Sara's blog, you'll see photos she took (of the walk and of me!) plus her edits of these two photos and a few others I took!

4 comments:

Kristen said...

Awww you two are so sweet. I wish I could have been there too! You both took beautiful pictures. It's nice to see you both so happy :) Love you guys!

Unknown said...

I wish you could have been there too! Miss you :)

Unknown said...

lovely photos off to visit sara now

Unknown said...

Georgie, have fun visiting Sara - she's great :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails