Thursday, August 19, 2010

Sunrise In Vineyard Haven

Yesterday morning I woke up, looked out the window, and practically flew out of bed. I raced downstairs, grabbed my camera, and ran down the three flights of stairs to the beach without ever looking at a clock. But I'd have to guess it was about 5:45, because look what I saw:

sunrise in vineyard haven - 18 august 2010

Holy moly! Starting the day with such beautifully pink perfection is pretty awesome. There was no way I could go back to sleep after that, so I started working by 6:30. Next month I'll be sending out my very first Everything Little Miss newsletter, so I worked on my newsletter layout and wrote a bit of the content. It turned out to be a very productive morning!

*Today on Everything Little Miss, I wrote about being inspired by the ocean. If you stop by the ELM blog, you can sign up for my newsletter! 

4 comments:

Sara said...

WOW!!! Stunning!

lisatheisa said...

Spectacular! Cant' wait to get on that ferry tomorrow, will we see you two & the crew?

Kristen said...

Wow that is GORGEOUS! Maybe it can make an appearance in my sunsets calendar next year? I know it's not a sunset, but it's so spectacular that it deserves to be honored :)

Michelle | When I Grow Up Coach said...

Can I live in this photo? How can we make that happen?

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails