Friday, April 30, 2010

Aidan Sitting On The Couch

Last night we went to our friends' house to watch this week's episode of Glee (DVR is awesome). Added bonus: our hosts have two beautiful dogs (plus two cats and two rabbits). They're not easy to photograph, but I did get a few shots of Aidan. He's a tall dog, and sometimes he sits on the couch. With his feet on the floor. And it's hilarious.

aidan sitting on the couch

Our friends made a delicious dinner and I got to play with some animals. It was a great night. I love Glee!

What did you do?

3 comments:

gramma said...

It is a funny picture. Looks like he is waiting for someone to serve tea.

Unknown said...

I know! He's just too funny.

Unknown said...

I ♥ Glee too...and I ♥ that doggers Aiden...he is adorable

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails