Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Cloudy Spring Day

Yesterday, I took the morning off from my day job and brought some of my newer ELM designs to Rugg Road Paper Company (they ordered some cards last spring). They liked my stuff and placed an order; I'm so excited! If you're in Boston, they should be available in the store in 2 weeks or so.

boston common, boylston st T stop

Anyway, yesterday was a cloudy day, but that didn't keep me from noticing all the stunning trees in (on?) The Common. Isn't spring the best?!

After my jaunt downtown, I had a few errands to run in Brookline before getting back to work. While I was walking home, I was dodging raindrops every now and again, but it was really fun (and awesome to spend some time away from my computer). Plus, I saw some more trees in bloom.

spring flowers in brookline

I took these pictures with my blackberry.

1 comment:

MyahBale said...

I love the bottom image of the flowers with the lovely building behind! Really nice...

www.myahnale.blogspot.com

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails