Tuesday, April 27, 2010

On Campus

On Friday I spent the day at HBS, and it was awesome. In the morning I drove to school with Eric and I participated in a panel for incoming partners (accepted students' significant others). Five of us talked about our different experiences job hunting, offered advice, and talked about the amazing resources HBS has to offer partners.

windmills at hbs

The rest of the day I worked from school. It was so nice to be around people! I felt super smart, too, which was an added bonus. I was even able to have lunch with Eric while we listened to a few of his section-mates talk about living, growing up, and working in China. It was really fun and I learned some things.

hbs campus

After Eric's classes ended, we walked around campus and took pictures the school's windmills (top), flowering trees, and pretty buildings. It was just such a great day!

*Check out Everything Little Miss on papernstitch!

1 comment:

gramma said...

Wonderful shot,texture and perspective and I wish I could walk through the arch and down the path.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails