Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Spring Blossoms In Newport

On Saturday morning Eric and I went to a cute little diner caller Corner Cafe in downtown Newport. A hotel employee suggested we go there, and we really enjoyed the food. It was a short, but beautiful (and chilly) walk. We passed this house, and I just had to take a picture. Look at the tree and the white lattice railing and the shingled siding. Oh man. So cute!

backyard | newport, ri

white blossoms | newport, ri

The second picture is a close up of some of the flowers on the same tree. I simply cannot resist taking pictures of pretty flowers. Springtime is so fleeting; I want to hold onto it as long as possible because it's just so perfect.

I hope you had a beautiful Tuesday. Till next time!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails