Monday, April 12, 2010

Opening A Gift

I got a birthday package from my Aunt Lisa + Uncle Joe, and it was so beautifully packaged that I took pictures as I opened it up.

It started with newspaper packaging, which was cool because they used the wedding announcements and drew little speech bubbles above the newlyweds to make it look like all of the couples were wishing me a happy birthday! Then there was a pretty little card and a box adorned with a gorgeous paper flower!

opening a gift

And last, but certainly not least, a wonderful necklace from laurel denise! My Aunt Lisa has a long history of giving me awesome necklaces, and this year was no exception. This one has a glass pendant that says dream, so that's pretty much perfect for me.

Thanks Lisa + Joe, you guys rock my socks off!

4 comments:

Sara said...

That is so pretty! If I hadn't just bought Anisa's graduation present this morning, I might have bought her that!

Unknown said...

I know! It's so pretty! I love my necklace collection - it just keeps getting better and better. ♥

Emily said...

lisa and joe ALWAYS give the best gifts!!

5 Kids With Disabilities said...

Happy Birthday! What a great way to receive a cute gift!
Lindsey Petersen

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails