Thursday, October 29, 2009

Little Devil

I'm getting excited! Halloween is just around the corner. Somebody give me a bag full of candy!

Speaking of Halloween, when I was in North Adams, my mom and I found a doggy devil costume at Good Will for like $3. You know we couldn't resist!

As soon as we got home I squeezed Z into it. It was a little snug, but totally awesome. He's a wiggly little guy, so it was hard to get a photo.

Isn't he funny?

Today's Lost In Thoughts is all about Halloween, so make sure to check it out and tell me about your Halloween traditions!

2 comments:

docmay said...

the little devil has been taking walks, at night, with me without a leash...without running away!!! woooo hooo!

gramma said...

All dressed up and no place to go

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails