Friday, October 2, 2009

Up & At 'Em

I went for a walk bright and early this morning. I left the apartment at 6:20. I knew that if I wanted to get any exercise today, I'd have to do it early. I also wanted to get a picture of the sunrise.

Yesterday the sunrise was bright pink and magnificent, but I didn't get outside in time to take a picture. Today, not so much. I had a great walk anyway, and I loved the chilly air on my cheeks. OH. MY. GOD. It's the best!

Plus, I photographed some romance.

This afternoon we're headed to Vermont for an HBS weekend retreat. I don't really know what's in store. I'm a little nervous because I won't know any of the 90 or so people who will be there (besides Eric, of course), but I'm sure I'll make friends.

Happy Friday. I hope you have a fantastically colorful fall weekend.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

I so know what you mean about the cool air on your cheeks-we had a first cool morning today ahhhh I loved it-that pic is awesome

Hope you enjoy your weekend

Unknown said...

thanks georgie! :)

gramma said...

I've been walking in the morning for lo, these many years.
The air is fresh and the birds are chirping. The view is boring, just a suburban enclave, but I return home refreshed.
Keep it up. Walking is one road to a healthy life.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails