Monday, October 19, 2009

October Snow

You know that part in The Sound of Music when Liesle says "weeeee" (right after she gets her first kiss)? Yeah, that's how I felt when I saw actual snow yesterday. I heard rumors of snow earlier in the week, but there was none in my neighborhood. So I was pretty excited yesterday afternoon when I saw it for real. Okay, so maybe you think mid-October is a little early for now, but I wasn't thinking about dates when I saw those big fluffy flakes spinning around.

What did I do? I opened my window to catch some snow on a piece of paper, like we used to do in elementary school. But I didn't have any black paper, so I opted for pink.

So pretty.

Then today it was gorgeously sunny. It looks like it's going to be a pretty warm week. Isn't weather interesting? I suppose that's why it's so often the topic in situations that call for small talk.

*Check my newest card on Everything Little Miss. It's a get well card, and it's perfect for this time of year when the flu's going around.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails