Monday, October 12, 2009

Away For A Week

I spent last week in North Adams with my parents and brother. I always work from home, so I was able to stick pretty close to my normal routine. Since my parents were working and my brother was at school, I didn't even miss out on family time. We spent time together after work, and I ate a lot of yummy food.

One of the great things about working from my parents' house was the abundance of natural lighting. These bells were just begging to have their picture taken. Look at the rich hues.

But now I'm back in Boston! Today it was nice to work at my regular desk with all of my accessories right where they belong. But do you know what I missed more than my pencil holder and stapler? Eric. He's here, right where he belongs, too. Being home for a week was good for my soul, but it sure is good to be back.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails