Thursday, February 12, 2009

My New Favorite Accessory

The Schwarz bought me this necklace for Valentine's Day (I think), but he gave it to me when I was feeling down on Saturday. It's from Dogeared's new beginnings collection, and it's perfect for this period of my life. The card that comes with the necklace explains that it's 

"a  daily reminder to embrace new experiences and opportunities... just like the lotus, rising from muddy beginnings into something beautiful and celebrated."

I find myself looking at it a few times a day, as I think about how wonderful change can be. 

2 comments:

Sara said...

BEAUTIFUL! And the perfect symbolism. He's so sweet and definitely a keeper!

Emily said...

beautiful necklace and an equally beautiful little explanation to go with it. 10points eric on an awesome find!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails