Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Little Miss



Remember that project I mentioned awhile ago? Well, here are the results! It's the doll from the header of Everything Little Miss. Isn't she sweet?

After I posted about my project, it was put on hold because I was getting frustrated. But this weekend my mom visited and gave me the motivation (and a little sewing help) that I needed to finish this project. I spent all day yesteday -- seriously, like 8 hours -- adding the hair and face, and making the dress and shoes. My fingers still hurt from playing tug-of-war with the needle, but it's so worth it. I'm really proud of myself, and she looks a lot like my drawing. 

4 comments:

BMay said...

yeehah! wow you really did it! turning an idea in your head into a physical object in the real world is such a rewarding thing to do - plus you just made the world a little bit cuter than it was yesterday!

Sara said...

Too cute! You are such an inspiration to me. I miss seeing your smile everyday :(

Anonymous said...

Little Miss created a charming little Missy.
Cute as a button. Any gramma would be proud

Emily said...

love it!!! very adorable!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails