Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Everything Little Miss Has A Custom URL!

Last week I started a WordPress site for Everything Little Miss, and I wrote that I would eventually switch over to a custom URL (without "wordpress" in the site address). Well today the switch is official - everythinglittlemiss.com is live! It looks almost exactly like the other site, but I am working on a custom website design. 

If you added the the Everything Little Miss blog to a blog reader, please update your reader with the new information. If you don't have a reader, you may not realize that I've been updating that blog as well. I've made the Valentine's Day post "sticky" so that it's always the first thing you see (I'll change that on the 15th), but there's some new stuff below. And there will be more soon!

P.S. My sister started a blog today.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails