Monday, February 9, 2009

A Day At The Museum




My parents and brother came to town for the weekend. On Saturday, while my dad was at a chiropractic seminar and my mom was at the Museum of Fine Arts, The Schwarz and I took my brother to the Museum of Science. The Schwarz's mom found out about or plans, and hurried down to the Harvard Public Library to get a pass to the museum so we could get a big discount on tickets. Cool, huh?

We had a great day! We saw tamarin monkeys in the Human Evolution exhibit and we also went to the Butterfly Garden. The museum currently has an exhibit about Mythic Creatures (no photos allowed). It wasn't what I expected, but it was interesting because there was information about how the myths began and why people believed in the creatures. On the other hand, the flow and lighting of the room made it difficult to read about the legends. 

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails