Monday, February 23, 2009

Announcement: Etsy Shop Is Open

Need a set of thank you notes? How about a postcard or birthday card? Well you're in luck, because these are the very first things available in the Everything Little Miss Etsy shop

Etsy is a great site that makes it possible for people like you and me to sell (or buy) handmade items online. For a small fee they handle all of the tricky bits (like shopping carts and secure online transactions), and I instantly have an online store to sell my products. It's really very cool. The direct link to my store is everythinglittlemiss.etsy. com, but you can also get there from the Everyting Little Miss website.

Spread the word that I'm open for business. :)

1 comment:

BMay said...

congratulations! may your cool stuff find its way around the globe!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails