Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Collections On The Window Sill

I love these bright boxes. I found them at The Container Store about a year ago, and I had to have them. I love the way they look when the sun shines through our kitchen window.

I use these boxes to display some of my collections. I keep fortune cookie fortunes in the green box, paper cranes made from candy wrappers are in the orange, the pink one holds seashells, and there's a feather and a thin roll of birch tree bark in the blue box. 

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

What an achievement;capturing the rainbow!!!!
gramma

BMay said...

i like the little blue fingers in the corner, and thank baby g you said what was in the boxes or it would be driving me nuts!
i think your sunny kitchen is so pretty-is snowing in a fairy tale way here right now...

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails