Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Popsicles (My Way)

If you're in the area, you know it's been a super hot week. I've been sweating and sticking to my chair and wishing the air would just circulate already. I'm this close to researching air conditioners, but I so do not want to give in!

In my effort to stay cool, I've made some popsicles. I'm going to share my recipe, but most of you reading this won't like these bad boys.


The ingredients are 1 lemon, 1 lime, and water. That's it. Really easy. Really sour. I think they're delicious. Eric can't eat them. I made a second batch with less juice and more water, but they were still too sour for him. It's my own special treat. Let me know if you try them!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

my mouth just puckered up reading the ingrediants LOL...i would have to add sugar

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails