Monday, April 27, 2009

Pink Blossoms & Lens Flare

Hello, hello! It's been a few days, but now it's back to business as usual. 

Thursday afternoon and all day Friday Eric and I were at HBS for the Admitted Students Welcome. We now have a better idea about what to expect in the coming months and years. We also made some friends. Can I just follow that with a WOO HOO!? It's nice to have friends who will be going through the same thing and learning with us. And I say us because even though Eric is the one who was admitted, it's pretty clear that partners are encouraged to participate in almost everything. And yes, I'm getting used to thinking of myself as the partner (and of Eric as my student).

Did everybody enjoy the weekend? Boston was (still is) beyond gorgeous. I took the photo during a meandering walk on Saturday morning. That night we met friends for drinks (and delcious after-dinner nachos) at Devlin's and we sat outside in T-SHIRTS! That's how warm it was. Wow. 

In other news, my allergies and/or cold are officially over. That means that my head feels clear and I was so productive today. I'm finishing up a freelance website redesign, and it'll be live soon; check out Everything Little Miss later this week for a peek. I also put the finishing touches on a secret project, which I'll reveal on May 7.

I just have one last thought: yay Red Sox! They swept the Yankees this weekend and have now won 10 in a row. Plus, Ellsbury stole home last night! 

1 comment:

Sara said...

Love the picture! And as far as the Red Sox go...

...never mind I'll be nice. :P

The 4 of us should go to a game though! That would be so fun :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails