Thursday, April 30, 2009

A Little Bird

This morning I woke up to the beautiful sound of birds singing, and it put a smile on my face. 

In case you can't tell, this is not a live bird (though I wouldn't mind getting one). Doesn't he look curious? I can relate to that. I'm a big asker of questions. I'm always wondering about things. Why this, why that? I think the bird's expression is enhanced by the slight cock of its head. Or maybe it's in the eyes. No matter what, I find this little guy lovable. Plus, that yellow is gorgeously peppy.

He's normally attached to my inspiration board, and keeps me company while I work. I actually rearranged my inspiration board today. Recent additions inclue a bag that once held lemons and a candy wrapper. Yum. Candy!

1 comment:

gramma said...

Today I spotted a lovely cardinal.
I haven't seen one in my area for several years. Happy to welcome him back (It was a male:they are bright red. I looked for his mate but she was not around.)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails