Thursday, July 9, 2009

Daisies

Yes, more flowers. I love them, so I take pictures when I have my camera. I took these on Monday, on the Vineyard.

Daisies make me think of innocence. I can just picture a daisy chain crown sitting atop a little girl's head. In my imagination the girl is having a tea party under a tree or she and her friends are all dressed up and putting on a small parade for their parents. It doesn't matter what she's doing, it just matters that it's summer and she's having fun. Maybe I'm the girl?

Do you like daisies too?

*It's Thursday, so there's a brand new Lost In Thoughts up at Everything Little Miss.

1 comment:

Sara said...

I LOVE daisies! I wish you could se the chef making them out of rolled chocolate at my new job...it's amazing!

Promise I'll answer your email tonight. I want to give it enough attention and there aren't enough hours in the day!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails