If you read this blog regularly, you've probably noticed that I'm posting today's Random Tuesday Thoughts later than I usually do. That's because I wasn't going to participate today; I was just going to do a regular post. But then I visited my best friend's blog, and I borrowed her idea (thanks Sara) and thought I could make it a little random.
Everyday I write about what I'm doing. Me, me, me (and Eric). Today I want to know more about you, the readers. So I'm making up a little quiz, and I'd love for you to answer in the comments! I'll see if I can keep the questions random. Oh and people, I want details! Not just "yes" or "no." I want "73 is the perfect temperature because it's warm enough for short sleeves but doesn't make me sweat when I'm just standing around!" Hahaha. Happy answering:
- What's the perfect temperature?
- How many siblings do you have?
- Are you a morning person?
- Do you have a hobby or favorite pastime? What is it?
- What's your favorite cereal?
- Do you enjoy a meal or snack that's a little (or a lot) weird?
- Tell me about your best friend(s).
- About how many books do you read each month?
- What's you're favorite blog?
- Do you have a motto or favorite quote?
- Do you have any questions for me?
Play! It'll be such fun! :) This exercise makes me think of the quizzes in teen magazines. Maybe if you answer all the questions you'll find your love match!
And don't forget to check out The Un Mom for totally random thoughts.