Monday, March 1, 2010

Home For The Weekend

Eric and I finished up February in North Adams with my parents and my brother. Our drive out to The Berkshires was pretty long because it was raining and snowing and wintery mixing, but it was worth it.

home

I was really missing my family and it was so great to see them. I was also really excited about all of the snow because we've just been getting a lot of rain here in Boston. I'm not the only one who was enjoying it; Z, the dog, was having an awful lot of fun bounding around the yard.

z frolicking in the snow

Saturday, Eric and I went skiing. I'm embarrassed to say that it was my first time this season. Yikes! In high school and college I skied on an almost daily basis for at least 5 weeks during the winter. But the past few years I've been lucky to make it to the mountain just 2 or 3 times. Needless to say, getting on the mountain was the best. We had a great time.

Hope your weekend was fabulous, too!

4 comments:

Brooke said...

I'm glad you had so much fun. I wish we had snow like that in the city. I don't like the rain much.

Jessica Nichols said...

Is that your parents house?! It is gorgeous! Wonderful photo...I love it.

Unknown said...

Jess, that is my parent's house. It's the side view, and if you look at the window in the center upstairs you're looking at what was my room when I lived at home.

I think it's a pretty great house :)

gramma said...

I miss z and of course, you too.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails