Monday, March 8, 2010

Spring Weather + Problems Focusing

Another camera broke on Friday. First something on the inside was getting stuck and blocking 3/4 of each photo. Eric fixed that with some fiddling, but the focus is all out of whack. Auto-focus doesn't work at all, and manual focus lies to me.

It's a few years old, and we've been told that getting it fixed is just about as pricey as upgrading, sooooo we ordered a new one. It should be on its way! Picture-taking and blog posting will resume in a few days. In the meantime:

tulip

Since it was so warm today, I thought I'd share a little piece of spring. I had the windows open all day, did you? [I took this picture in 2007, but edited it today so it's a little different.]

*Check out my latest origami project on the ELM blog (images are a tad blurry because of the broken camera with focus issues).


1 comment:

Sara said...

I really love this! REALLY! The colors are so pretty.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails