Monday, November 17, 2008

Sunrise To Sunset





Click images to enlarge.

Yesterday we saw the sunrise because we had a 7:00 AM flight out of Logan. I love flying, so I didn't mind getting up early. Airplanes are really amazing, don't you think? We're just up there, thousands of feet in the air, flying along at top speed. Incredible. I find it exhilarating to be above the clouds. 

I enjoy browsing through the Sky Mall catalog while flying. I always wonder how many people are busy shopping while in the air. I prefer to gaze out the window, read, listen to music, or even nap. But shop? I don't think so. Plus, the catalog is full of the most ridiculous items. It's sort ofLink like a portfolio of products that should have "as seen on TV" stamped on them; they're things that nobody really needs. 

When we arrived in Florida we spent a relaxing afternoon with The Schwarz's grandparents. And we were lucky enough to see a beautiful sunset (it was a full-circle kind of day).

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails