Monday, September 15, 2008

Oh, So Red

I pass this cable box every day on my way home from work. I never gave it much thought. But somebody painted it and now it's all shiny and new; I can't help but notice. 

The little index card noting that the paint is wet sort of made me want to leave a little finger print, but at the same time, I didn't want to damage the box's new coat (of paint). I wish I'd seen the person who left the note. How long did it take them to give the box a makeover? Was the index card and afterthought? Are able boxes around the city adorned with these little notes? Who removes them? Was the paint really still wet by the time I passed by? I didn't have the nerve to check (I've seen what they can do with fingerprints on CSI!). 

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails