Wednesday, September 10, 2008

For The Love Of Guitar

This was an amazingly lucky shot. I saw this guy riding his bike while I was on the train, but I didn't have my camera out. Somehow I was able to snap a shot a few minutes later. 

It's hard to tell what's so great about this picture, but let me explain. It rained most of the day yesterday. When I took this photo the rain had stopped but the clouds still looked threatening. This green-pants-bike-riding-guy was fully prepared for another storm (and jam session). Yes, that's a guitar on his back, and it is totally wearing a poncho for rain protection! 

Clearly, his guitar is very important to him. I like his innovative thinking. 

P.S. If you like this blog, you can now become a follower! We just added the new gadget - check it out on the right. 

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails