Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Vintage 1983

I adore my Vintage 1983 tank top. Sara made it for my birthday a few years ago, and I wear all the time. It's orange, it's personal, and it's from one of my favorite people. What's not to love?


I'm wearing my lazing-about-the-house shorts, because it's pretty warm in my apartment, and these shorts are a necessity for three months of the year. I'm also still rockin' my awesomely pink nails. All in all, it's an outfit suitable for a photo shoot. Which is obviously why I had to have one. Ha!

I also wanted to let you know that I haven't forgotten you, I've just been sick. As I tweeted yesterday, my voice has officially entered the realm of sexy (if sexy=hoarse croaking). It's been like this: cough cough cough, gasp for air, cooooooough, breathe. Today's definitely better than yesterday, and I feel okay, I just don't sound too great. But I'm alive and (mostly) well.

The photo shoot was a fun little experiment; I think you should have one of your own! 

1 comment:

Sara said...

LOVE IT! I think that is one of my favorite gifts I've ever made/given. Hope you're feeling better soon.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails