Thursday, July 15, 2010

New Suit

Recently, my brother has been growing like crazy. He's at least 4 inches taller than I am at this point. He's also got friends who are old enough to drive, which means he can go places sans parents. (Remember that milestone?) Friday night, his friends picked him up to go to a movie, but when they arrived, the theater was closed. They decided to go to Wal-Mart instead (we're from a small town; there's not much for teenagers to do). And Max bought a suit. At Wal-Mart. For $7.00. In the children's section. 


Yes, it's hilarious. I'm so glad he put it on so I could see. Tall guy in a little suit. My brother may have gotten the idea from this little clip, which we were watching the same day he bought the suit.


I put the vest on and it fit me perfectly, so I wore it to dinner on Saturday. Both my mom and my gramma commented that I looked just like Degas' Dancer, so I struck a pose and my mom snapped a photo. 

*Today's Lost in Thoughts draws inspiration from my visit home. 


No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails