Thursday, June 3, 2010

Fun Fountain

In case you're concerned after my last post, I just want to let you know that I feel better than I did on Tuesday. That first day was just hard. But I've been working and making dinner and going for walks and working some more and talking to Eric, just like always. But now our talks are on the phone. It's even been exciting to learning about his new apartment and hearing about the office.

As I said, things here are carrying on pretty much as usual. And since it's June, that means it's starting to get hot in this apartment (where I live and work). The heat usually starts in the late afternoon, and when it's muggy like it is right now, I want a splash of cold water.

fun in a fountain

Maybe I'll just have to make a trip back to this fountain.

Or hop in the shower.

*Check out Lost in Thoughts today; it's inspired by Eric's adventure in Philly.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails