Friday, November 13, 2009

JHill Design Studio Opening

Last night Eric and I headed over to South Boston (Fort Point) for JHill Designs' studio opening. It was really exciting to see Jennifer, the talented woman behind JHill Design, and her new work space. I forgot to bring my camera, but I had my blackberry, so I was able to get a few blurry photos. Stupidly, I didn't take one of Jennifer! What was I thinking?

Anyway, it was fun. And there were dogs!

We don't get over to South Boston very often, so I really like going there because the streets seem full of mystery since I don't know what to expect around the next corner.

1 comment:

BMay said...

i like the look of the animal designs over the workspace in the top photo-the whole place looks so airy & bright. lovely workspace.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails