Monday, November 8, 2010

Stefanie + Chris's Wedding

Yep, we just returned from another wonderful wedding. You guys, it was beautiful. Stefanie was stunning, and I couldn't take my eyes off of her. And Chris never looked happier. I'm tearing up just thinking about the way they looked at each other; seriously, it was awesome. 

first dance - spin move

The wedding was in New Jersey, and the ceremony was conducted by both a Rabbi and a Priest, to honor both the bride and grooms's religions. Eric was a groomsman, and he looked very handsome in his tux (sorry, I didn't get many pictures of him). At the reception, there was a feast and plenty of dancing. We had such a great time, and we're so happy for the two of them. 


You want to know what makes a wedding great? A great couple! And we are so lucky to know so many fabulous couples.

Psst. I designed their save the dates! Click here to see!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails