Thursday, August 14, 2008

Wholesome Vanity

I love to look at license plates and see where people come from. When we were on our cross country road trip in 2005, I saw license plates from all 50 states (Hawaii was the last one I spotted and it was so exciting)! Because I'm always looking, I occasionally see some cool vanity plates. They give people the opportunity to wow us with their wit and add a personal touch to a government issued plate. Vanity plates were featured on Seinfeld when Kramer was accidentally issued a doctor's plate (read about it here).

New Hampshire is full of them, and this one is a great example. I'm so happy I had my camera with me because usually I just try to jot down the good ones on any scrap of paper I can find. Here are few I have collected:

JELLY -- Vermont
MNHUNT -- Massachusetts
POLAR1 -- Massachusetts
ORGN DNR -- Virginia
NH TUFF -- New Hampshire

I'm not the only person looking for these funny plates. Check out COOLPL8TZ for more!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails