Sunday, December 12, 2010

Down By The Water

Oh gosh! This is the longest I've ever gone without posting. A lot's been happening around here, lately! I started a new job the week of Thanksgiving, and I no longer work from home. I now commute over an hour each way and I work 9-5. I'm loving my new job, and I'm busy every minute I'm there. When I come home, I eat dinner and then work on Everything Little Miss projects (I'm posting over on that blog more regularly, so you may want to take a peek and see what I've been up to!). I'm getting used to my new routine, and things have slowed down a little now. I'm hoping to get back into posting here at least once or twice a week, because I miss it!

eb in cold spring, ny

I took this picture the Saturday following Thanksgiving. That's my cousin you see there, and we were in Cold Spring, NY. It was a beautiful day, so we took a little walk down to the water. It was pretty windy and cold, so we stayed just long enough to snap a photo or two.

1 comment:

gramma said...

Interesting shot-the dark figure, the dark shore and the shimmering silvery gray water.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails